August 23, 2018

So, I will be the first to admit it...my brain works in mysterious ways...When it works that is!!  I was sitting on my be looking out my window not thinking of anything really when somehow my mind made it's way to this revelation!!  Now....I'm not an expert on Anything religious...I have read the bible but that was like decades ago...I went to Sunday School and Church but again decades ago...ok...it was in the 70's so maybe more than a couple decades but I digress.

I really don't know what started me on the path that ended with this but I thought it was good enough to share...and even though no one reads my blogs...I'm gonna share it with you anyway!! :)

Ok, as most people know Lucifer (the Devil, Beelzebub, Morning Star, etc) is a Fallen Angel, he was close to God but he argued with him and was banished from Heaven and he created Hell or was sent into Hell (there are soooo many theories...go search for yourself if this is really important to you) suffice to say...he's in Hell.

So WHY was the Devil banished from Heaven? Apparently he argued with God about how God put "Man" (aka Humans) ahead of Angels. Lucifer felt that Angels were better and should be higher on God's Fav list...God didn't agree.

Following so far?  Ok..here is where my brain path ended up...If Luci felt that Angels were better than Man...we have to assume Man had already been created and probably had been around long enough to piss some angles off..(probably didn't actually take too long) Which means.....dramatic pause....the Devil DID NOT create Gay/Lesbian/Bi-Sexual/Trans-Gender/ or all the others....They were here BEFORE there even was a Devil!!!! Cause we all know that as soon as there was "man" there was some same sex..well Sex going on!! For goodness sake...when there were only 2 people (Adam & Eve) they were causing problems.

So, next time someone tells you that being part of the LGBTQQIP2SAA is the Devils work...you look them in the eye and say that God created you....cause the Devil didn't exist at the beginning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment